Monday, April 26, 2010

live updates while executing long process in asp.net

Hello friends,
if you have a long query or process to execute in ur asp.net application,
i have a very efficient and attractive looking program which u can use in ur application.
my project is in c#,
when u start executing the long process it shows the status of the process on the page in percentage. so user can know how much he needs to wait.
i can not post the code here.
if u want my help then contact me.
i will email u.

Screen Shot of my project


info@amitech.co
www.amitech.co

No comments:

Amitech

Hell0 Friends,
i know you are stuck with some serious problems and that's why you are here. So friends i m putting all the solved problems(with solution) that i have faced in my life (technical problems) on this blog.
In case you can not find the proper solutions, feel free to mail me at info@amitech.co
Amit Panchal